Article 2 (Definition)
(1) “This site” is the fashion e-commerce site nanostudio operated by our company.
(5) "Password" A list of letters and numbers to be entered in combination with an email to obtain authentication used when a member logs in.
(6) "Anti-social forces" refers to designated organized crime groups, members or affiliates of designated organized crime group-related organizations, and other anti-social organizations that engage in activities contrary to public welfare.
Article 3 (Notification)
2. Based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if the Company notifies members by sending an e-mail or posting on this site, the notification to members shall be sent by e-mail or posting on this site, respectively. It shall become effective from the time it is made.
Article 4 (About membership registration)
2. When registering as a member, you must register accurate information. In the event that a member's registered information changes, the member shall promptly complete the prescribed procedures.
3. Minors may not apply for registration without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
(2) When there is a false entry, error, or omission when registering as a member.
(4) When the Company determines that the person is a member of anti-social forces, a person related to them, or there is a risk of such person.
(5) In other cases deemed inappropriate by our company.
Article 5 (Regarding password management)
1. Our company and this service are not involved in the management of members' passwords. Members shall not disclose, lend, share, transfer, buy or sell their passwords to third parties, and shall strictly manage their passwords to prevent them from being leaked to third parties. The Company considers all use and other actions using a member's password to be use by the member.
2. The Company is not responsible for any damage caused by insufficient management of passwords, etc. by members, errors in use, use by third parties, etc.
3. If the member's password is known to a third party, or if the member's password is suspected to be being used by a third party, the member shall immediately notify the Company and follow the Company's instructions. In certain cases, this shall be followed. In this case, the Company may suspend the member password etc. as an unauthorized account.
4. Members are obligated to change their passwords regularly, and the Company will not be held responsible for any damage caused by neglecting this obligation.
Article 6 (Regarding mail magazines, etc.)
Members agree that the Company may distribute information regarding the Service, announcements regarding system maintenance, and other information that the Company deems appropriate to the Member by means such as e-mail.
Article 7 (Regarding changes in notification matters, etc.)
If there are any changes to the matters reported to the Company when applying for membership, the member shall notify the Company without delay using the form prescribed by the Company.
Notices from the Company to members shall be deemed to have arrived at the time when they should normally have been received by sending them to the contact information that the member has applied to the Company.
Article 8 (About withdrawal)
Members may withdraw from membership by following the procedures prescribed by the Company. Your membership will be canceled after our company completes the withdrawal process.
In the event of a member's death or any other reason that makes it impossible for the member to use his or her membership, the Company shall assume that the member has withdrawn from membership at that time and may suspend use of the member's password.
Article 9 (About provision of member registration information to third parties)
1. The Company may provide member registration information to a third party in the following cases.
(1) When the consent of the person is obtained
(2) If a court, public prosecutor's office, police, tax office, bar association, consumer center, or an organization with similar authority requests disclosure of registered information, and the Company determines to comply with the request.
(3) When disclosing to an insurance company for insurance claims
(4) When transferring a member's order information or application information to a subcontractor for the purpose of providing products or other related services, etc.
(5) When disclosing to a business entrusted with payment settlement
(6) When we outsource all or part of our business to a third party
(7) When disclosing to a person who has a duty of confidentiality to our company
(8) When necessary for the exercise of our rights
(9) When disclosing to the person who will succeed the business in the event of business succession due to merger, business transfer, or other reasons
(10) When permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
(11) In other cases where our company determines that disclosure is appropriate.
Article 10 (About changes and cancellation of this service)
For the purpose of proper operation of this Service, the Company may change the content and specifications of this Service, or suspend or discontinue the provision of this Service without prior notice to members. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage or disadvantage caused to members due to changes, suspension, cancellation, etc.
Article 11 (Regarding prohibited acts by members)
1. Members must not engage in the following acts when using this service.
(1) Acts of using this service for illegal purposes
(2) Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, and other rights.
(3) Acts that violate privacy
(4) Acts that defame, insult, or interfere with the business of others
(5) Acts that lead to crimes such as fraud
(6) Performing unauthorized operations on the computers of our company or others, including acts that violate the Act on Prevention of Unauthorized Access, acts that fall under business obstruction such as damage to computers (Article 234-2 of the Penal Code). act of doing
(7) Acts of transmitting, providing, or recommending harmful programs such as computer viruses
(8) Any other criminal acts or acts that violate laws and regulations.
(9) Acts of falsifying or deleting information of the Company, members, or other third parties.
(10) Acts of improperly using the facilities of the Company, members, or other third parties and hindering their operations.
(11) All business activities that take advantage of the member's status without obtaining approval from the Company.
(12) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service or damage the trust of our company
(13)Other acts that our company deems inappropriate.
Article 12 (About the scope of our company's responsibility)
1. Our company does not guarantee that the content of this service is free from defects or bugs.
2. The Company does not guarantee that members will not suffer damage from harmful programs such as computer viruses when using the Service. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by them.
3. The Company will not be responsible for any communication costs etc. incurred when the User uses this Service.
4. Under no circumstances shall the Company compensate Members for lost profits, indirect damages, extended damages, special damages, attorney's fees, or any other damages not stipulated in this article.
5. The Company shall not be liable for compensation for damages caused to members due to force majeure such as natural disasters, riots, riots, fires, power outages, etc., regardless of whether the claim is due to default, tort, or any other legal cause. shall not be liable.
6. The Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or suitability for specific purposes of information obtained through the use of the Service.
7. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by information obtained through the use of the services of this site.
8. If a dispute arises between a member and another member or a third party regarding the information and services provided through this site, the member shall resolve it at his or her own expense and responsibility. shall not cause any damage to.
9. The Company shall not be held responsible for the fulfillment of obligations related to transactions such as sales of goods between members and third parties conducted through this site, or for disputes that arise regarding other transactions.
10. If the Company decides not to repair all or part of the Service due to force majeure or other reasons not attributable to the Company in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the Member to that effect and cancel the Service. We may abolish all or part of the service.
Article 13 (Governing law and court jurisdiction)
Article 16 (About purchasing products)
1. Members can use this service to purchase products, etc. from our company.
2. If a member wishes to purchase a product, etc., the member shall apply for the purchase or use of the product, etc. in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company.
3. In accordance with the application described in the previous paragraph, the member confirms the delivery address, order details, etc. entered and registered, and then clicks the button to place the order. After that, the member receives an email from the Company confirming the order details. At that point, a sales contract regarding the products, etc. will be established between the member and the Company.
4. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, the Company may cancel or terminate the sales contract or take other appropriate measures.
5. Delivery of products using this service is limited to within Japan.
Article 17 (About payment methods)
1. The payment amount for products, etc. is the total of the purchase price of products, etc., including consumption tax, and various fees related thereto.
2. Payment for products, etc. purchased through this service shall be limited to payment by credit card in the member's name or a payment method separately approved by the Company.
3. In the case of payment by credit card, the terms and conditions separately entered into by the member with the credit card company shall be followed. In the event that any dispute arises between the member and the credit card company regarding the use of the credit card, the member and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving the dispute.
Article 18 (Disclaimer regarding products, etc.)
1. The Company shall not be liable for any defects in the quality, materials, functions, performance, compatibility with other products, or other defects of the Service or the products sold through the Service, and any damage, loss, or failure caused by these. We do not bear any guarantees or burdens regarding profits, etc., except in the cases stipulated in the preceding article.
2. In case of troubles such as unknown delivery address, the Company will contact the member's registered contact information and deliver the product to the delivery address specified at the time of product purchase. The delivery obligation will be fulfilled and the delivery obligation will be discharged.